Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcoming a new addition can be so delicious!

Christening cakes are now so ornate and creative. We are really spoilt for choice. Nothing is basic and plain as we are becoming harder to please. We are exposed to images all day everyday and as a result we want for more. And what a better example of this- food and cakes. I eat with my eyes, I always have. But my biggest necessity is that it must taste as good as it looks. Otherwise the visual will be lost and the only memory is how awful that mouthful was. Sooooooo because of my high standards, my cakes have to be fabulous so the visual can match the rest of your senses.


Cakes are a great way to get a party going. You can have so much fun with flavours, colours, shapes and they can suit any occasion.
Christening cakes need to have the 'Awwwww' factor. So something cute and delicious will usually pull in the sound effects. I always find that people are reluctant to cut their cakes and the cameras are at the ready. That is possibly the best reaction I can aim for everytime I make a cake. If my customers are happy then I am over the moon. My hard work and their hard earned money need to be worthwhile investments.
I sometimes get texts off my happy customers, to thank me and tell me how much they loved their cake. That costs very little to do and I can promiose you it means the world to me. I love people who love cake and I love even more people who love my cakes:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment